The protection of your personal data is of special concern to us. We thus process your data exclusively on basis of the legal requirements (GDPR, TKG (Telecommunications Act) 2003). In this data protection information we inform you of the most important aspects of data processing as part of using our website.
Information in accordance with Art 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your
- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, customer number) and language and license plate),
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date),
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, personal preferences and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements, are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to restaurants, guides, transfers, ski lift tickets, guest cards and events.
For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties - including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software and agency services.
The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations, legal disputes) as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
Contact with us
When you contact us on the website using a form or by email, the data you provide will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for the event of any follow-up questions for six months. We do not pass these data on to third parties without your consent.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to help with the analysis how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) will be passed on to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information for evaluating your usage of the web site, for compiling reports about the web site activities for the website operators, and for providing further services in connection with web site usage and Internet usage. Google will also transfer this data to third parties if necessary, provided that this is legally mandated or insofar as third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this data. Google will never associate your IP address with any other Google data, which is stored by Google. You may refuse to store cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we would point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this web site, you confirm that you agree with using the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the mentioned purpose.
You have the principal rights for disclosure, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, withdrawal and objection. If you think that the processing of your data is in breach of the data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, you can file a complaint with the regulating authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority.
Contact details: Haus Arina, Familie Jenal, Talstrasse 68, 7563 Samnaun-Ravaisch, Schweiz